Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween happenings!!!

So I have soooo many pictures that I need to post and I want to be better about posting and actually explaining the pictures so I can get my blog made into a book for our family. My camera fell into a hole of water in Oregon so I am stuck using my phone, it takes pretty decent pictures. Hopefully for x-mas I can get a new camera. I am just going to start posting the current happenings and when I get over to my mom's and get the pictures I have taken off her computer I will go back and upload where they need to be.

So here is the beginning of our halloween decorations. Regen LOVES halloween, she likes to be scared and she liked to say the word, "Pumpkin." Its pretty cute!


This is our door poster that I got at walgreens for 2 bucks. Everytime we come home Regen runs up to it and says, "my pumpkin, my pumpkin!"


The first halloween decoration I bought and Regen loves the little candies on it.


This picture is out of order, but its the end to our halloween decoration decoration night, a nice new pair of spongebob jamies. She is obsessed with spongebob.




We went to Walmart to get supplies to decorate some fun halloween things to hang. I went down the isle that has glitter, paper, yarn, pipe cleaner, googly eyes, buttons basically anything crafty you can think of. Regen's eyes got so big and she gasped, "OH THANK YOU MOMMY!!" Then she got out and started collecting everything she thought she needed and I bought ALL of it.
These are the three decorations that we have made so far. Its only the beginning of October so we have a whole month to craft as much as our hearts desire. We made a glittery pumpkin, a spooky spider with lots of eyes and a bat in the shape of Regen's little hands.


She was glueing the pumpkins nose on and was getting frustrated that it kept sticking to her finger.
Here they are hanging from the ceiling. I need to buy something to hang them on the wall better, for right now its duct tape....pretty tacky. Hhaha, Regen loves her new spooky stuff!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mom! I love love love the handprint bat! SO cute! I may steal that idea for the kids at work ;)
I think I will be turning to you alot of halloween ideas. Derrick LOVES this holiday haha. He's such a big kid!