Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oregon 2009

I am here visiting my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins here in Oregon for 2 weeks..yeeee haw!!! No 118 phoenix weather!!! I just figured out that I can put my camera card straight into my laptop and upload without the usb cable...DUR!!! So all my sea world and museum pics are on my moms compute and I will upload those when I get back home. So for now I am going to just update the Oregon pics every couple days as I take them. Oh yeah, Regen threw my camera and now it is stuck on zoom so I have to back up REALLY far to take a pic. It wont turn off or anything. Looks like I need to buy a new camera!!



We walked down to the beach and right before we got to the ocean there was this super cute white bench. It was super windy and it was drying out my contacts so I only got one picture. I am going to go back and try to get some way cooler ones cause this is the perfect photo spot.
This is the trail we took to get to the ocean. It seemed like it went on FOREVER!!



Regen playing on the slide at GREAT grandma's house




Regen was chasing a kitty around and calling it, "puppy, puppy" it was sooo funny



She finally caught up to the kitty and she was petting it sooo cute and talking to it sooo precious. I don't know where she learned that from.



My cousin Chantrell...aka Michelle Tanner from full house (mary-kate and ashley olsen) You can see her twin Brenna with red hair in the background. I took a pic with Brenna but she was wiggling around and it was to fuzzy to post. We will try again.



Here is Chantrelly making a kissy face with her piggy tails



Regen being naughty



The TRIPLETS!! Lol. Regen is on the right and she is about 10 months older than them. Brenna on the left and Chantrell in the middle are twins.



2 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

I love the cute pics of the triplets!!! I'm having a great time with you and Regen. We have alot in common because our kids are so close in age. Great job posting on your blog already...You Go Girl!!! I can't wait for some nice weather so we can go to the beach all day long and have lots of fun.

DJ said...

I'm glad that you can upload the pics without the cable, we'll have to look online and order a new one. I love the black and white picture of Regen on the bench overlooking the ocean...so peaceful and tranquil...I can't wait to see the ocean again. I can't believe how big Chantrell and Brenna are compared to Regen. I can't wait to see everyone on Friday...just 5 more days!!!Yeehaw