Wednesday, October 7, 2009

STOLEN PURSE

So on saturday I went to wal-mart to get grocerys. I came home and I had to pee so I left my purse in the front seat. I went back outside and took all the grocerys in and locked the car. I knew my purse was in there but I was just to lazy to go get it. I wake up on Sunday and drive to my mom's for conference and a waffle brunch. When I get there I notice my purse isnt in the car. I call Graham and he searched all over the house. So after going back home and looking all over the house I realize that my purse has infact been stolen out of my car. I call the bank to cancel my debit card and apparantly the perps tried to get gas at 3 am 3 different times at 2 gas stations. They were to stupid to use my card and didnt actually get any. The gas pump prompts for a zip code and maybe they were to dumb to look at the bills they stole in my purse or my drivers liscense for that. Anyways we called the police and I have the exact gas stations they went to and times. I gave that info to the police and they need to go and look at the tapes and get a liscense plate number and find these guys. I am really made cause my whole life is in my purse. I had my planner that was JAM packed full of important documents that I really really really needed. I had all my cards, mine and regens social, not to mention my military ID with grahams social. And HELLO, I live in Arizona, number one state for indentity theft right here. So now i am just trying to pick up the pieces. Oh yeah, I got my hair done yesterday and this is the pic, and that is my new identity since mine was stolen. "dont you touch my crap of I will kill you."

PEACE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really sucks. My visa card was compromised back in July at a REALLY inconvinient time in my life and I thought I was going to pull out all my hair. I couldn't imagine my ENTIRE PURSE being stolen!
Hmm... I should probably take my military ID out of my wallet. It's expired now, but since it has both mine and my dad's social on it... not exactly a smart thing to carry haha.

Anonymous said...

omg that is insane! you are so funny though! i love the pic to go along with the words!! haha i would shank someone too LOL