Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We are going on our 1st family vacation to.......




That's right!!!! Sea World!! We are going next weekend and our hotel is right on the beach. In fact when I reserved it I reserved the room with the bay view out our window....WOO HOO!! Graham and I have never been anywhere together, not even out of our city. And going to Utah for the weekend for the military thing does not count, cause it was not fun and very stressful. I am so excited. I showed Regen some video's of sea world and she was screaming, "fishy fishy." Then I told her we were going to go there and she can see all of them and then she HUGGED AND KISSED ME. It was soooooo cute and well worth it. I can't wait to see her face when we are there. I took Regen without Graham when he was deployed to sea world before she was one. She had fun but she didnt understand at all. Now she totally understands!!

I finally got my camera back and I have a few fun pictures and videos to upload of Regen's swim lessons. I will do it on Friday cause I am going to school mon-thurs for 3 hours and then I have like 5 hours of hw a day and its math. Yuck. Infact, I should be doing it right now...lol

3 comments:

Jamee said...

How fun! Take lots of pictures and have a blast!

Michelle Lee said...

I love how your blog is looking. I like the new blinkies too. Have lots of fun at Sea World with your family. That is one of my favorite places to go. One time I went as a teenager and I took 8 rolls of film with my camera. I just couldn't stop taking pics of all the animals. I think I want to be a marine biologist in my next life.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I love sea world. I think I would be screaming "fishy fishy" too haha. I hope you guys had a BLAST! :)