Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cooking time!!!!

Here are some pictures of April and the beginning of May. I need to get my camera back from my mom's so I can take more pictures and not use Graham's poopy camera.

We went to the splashpark today and Regen loved it. She has a matching bathing suit to mommies. She just started swim lessons with aqua tots. This program teaches infants how to roll over and cry for help if they fall in the water. She is almost 2 so now we are learning how to hold or breath and roll over to get to the edge. Once she is at the edge we are teaching her how to crawl out or monkey crawl to the steps. Pretty cool.
I took this picture when we went to Utah in April for the yellow ribbon drills they have for the families. It was really cool and boring...lol. We had to sit and listens to horrible talks, but we got a free hotel room.
Sorry these are out of order, this was the end product of our cooking extravaganza!!
Here she is waiting so patiently for the cookies to bake.
Here she is mixing and being such a big help. Her new favorite word is "MINE"
Here is Regen tasting the cookies dough. She had to make sure it was stired enough.

She wanted to do all of it herself and no help from mommy.
This was another day when we made blueberry muffins. She was so cute eating the batter with her finger.
She had to scoop and put the batter in the pan herself, she let mommy help just a little bit.
"Mommy hurry and take the picture, I want to cook" So far Regen has helped me cook every dinner for the last two weeks. I rather spend two hours cooking dinner with her being a happy girl than 30 min with her screaming and pushing at my legs.

5 comments:

DJ said...

I love the pictures of her cooking, it reminds me of Denver when you were three...you had to help me in every step of making the applesauce. I have a picture of you licking the wooden spoon all covered in delicious sweet sticky applesauce...where has the time gone.

Michelle Lee said...

Very cute pictures of Regen cooking with you. I can just imagine my two girls trying to do that when they are two. She is just so sweet and looking older too. I love her hair in the little pig tails. My girls won't let me put anything in their hair yet. They pull out the bows and hair clips and won't wear hats or sun bonnets. Little stinkers!! They are getting more brave about climbing on the furniture and their toys. Chantrell is a little walker and falls down a lot. Brenna walks the furniture but still crawls around. They are so fun to play with every day. Take care of yourself...we can't wait to see you when you come for a visit for dental work. Luv ya, Aunt Michelle

Brandee said...

So smart to just let her help!! :) Hope you guys are doing well - it was fun to see you at all the Yellow Ribbon stuff!

Jamee said...

She looks just like you as a child! Cute cute cute just like her mommy. I still can't believe you have a kid. . man, I am old!

Our Family said...

Your blog is so cute ! Your little girl is getting so big ! She looks just like you she is so pretty!