Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa!!

Regen isn't afraid of Santa this year. I bet next year she will scream. I am just glad Graham got to see this.
She thinks she is a big girl and can eat people food, even though she gags on her baby food, she hates it.

Oh yeah, she likes to eat daddy too. She acts all cute and will put her hand on your face gently and then smile and then she goes in for the kill. It is creepy.


She looks like his little elf.









3 comments:

pkabow said...

Those are the cutest pictures. She could be a baby model--she is too cute!

ebow said...

Grandma's right! She is super cute. I love the striped tights and the cute red bow. Good job mom and dad!

Michelle Lee said...

Adorable pictures of your little girl. That Santa does look a little scary. I can't believe that she didn't cry. I'm glad that you and Graham are enjoying your daughter so much.