Oh yeah I went there, I went BROWN!!
We finally moved out YEAH!!! I can't find the battery charger for my camera so I cant take pictures of our place. It isnt really put together though. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment on the bottom floor. It has a washer and dryer and a dishwasher. It is pretty big and we like it so far. The worst part about being out on our own is cooking. I HATE COOKING and I suck at it. I get an anxiety attack just thinking about going to the grocery store. I took a bunch of cookbooks to work to write down recipes and as soon as I opened it I got that dreadful feeling, like you are studying for an exam so I put them away.
Anyways, I will try and post some pictures that are new. I need to get a new charger and then I can update this better.

We finally moved out YEAH!!! I can't find the battery charger for my camera so I cant take pictures of our place. It isnt really put together though. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment on the bottom floor. It has a washer and dryer and a dishwasher. It is pretty big and we like it so far. The worst part about being out on our own is cooking. I HATE COOKING and I suck at it. I get an anxiety attack just thinking about going to the grocery store. I took a bunch of cookbooks to work to write down recipes and as soon as I opened it I got that dreadful feeling, like you are studying for an exam so I put them away.
Anyways, I will try and post some pictures that are new. I need to get a new charger and then I can update this better.






4 comments:
Your hair color looks great! I have been going gradually darker each time I go to the salon. I wanted to go dark like yours, but I know I will end up with roots showing because I only go to the salon twice a year. I think your skin looks really great with dark hair too. Your face stands out. You guys make a cute family--and congrats on your own place.
I love the darker color, it's very pretty on you. I used to hate cooking too. I made Barry cook all the meals for me. Then, I learned how to make a couple easy meals by watching how he cooks. Now, I can follow any recipe and the meal turns out pretty good. I can give you 3 or 4 of my favorite recipes if you want them. I love to make rice and a stir fry meal. It is super easy and tastes really good. My favorite is sweet and sour chicken over rice.
Who is that brown-haired girl. I swear if I passed you on the street I wouldn't recognize you, you look so different and beautiful. You are very striking in dark hair, but you were beautiful in blond hair too. I think husbands should do all the cooking. Most of the great chefs are men anyway (except for Rachel Ray--does she count as great?).
Try this:
http://www.amazon.com/Ingredients-Less-Cookbook-Carlean-Johnson/dp/0942878000
Post a Comment