Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Playing with her toys

Circle time. I might be biased but I think she is the prettiest baby ever.
Being a big girl playing in the circle. She is so little in there we have to put a blanket behind her for support, but she loves it.

The picture is a little fuzzy, but I couldn't resist. I think she is going to be a boxer, she always has her dukes up.


This is her "BUMBO" seat. It helps flat butt babies sit. She loves it and mommy loves it more because she can actually get stuff done and Regen thinks she is being held.




2 comments:

ebow said...

She is stinking cute. I wish I had one of those bumbo seats for my babies. She does seem to be totally content just sitting there. I would always put my babies on the counter too--more to keep an eye on them so they wouldn't get terrorized by the other siblings. You guys have a cute family!

Michelle Lee said...

Where do you get those seats at? I want one for my baby. She looks pretty happy in her blue chair.