Thursday, October 4, 2007

CHEESE!!

I go shopping at this used children's store and find the cutest outfits. I got this one for 2.50. She was so happy about it she gave me the cutest grin. You would never know she got 4 shots an hour earlier.


5 comments:

kris said...

Awww she is sooo precious;) I alway's hated the shots thing myself (taking them anyway)!

Michelle Lee said...

Ashley, I just love that outfit and the bow in her hair. Great color on her. Keep having fun with your new "toy" baby. Tiffy said she wanted to have a baby so she could have a new "toy" to play with. Then she had two more boys and life got difficult.

Animal Lover said...

You should enter her in a cutest baby contest. What a darling smile.

pkabow said...

Rhiannon's comment was actually me. I forgot she was signed in.

pkabow said...

Does Regen have the Bowman dimple? Great grandma Olive had it, so does your Great Aunt Deanna. Your mom Debbie has it. Jennifer might, I'm not sure. Rhiannon does. It only counts if it is in ONE cheek and I'm not sure whether every one has it in the same cheek.