Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'M POSTING.....IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....I have a lot of pictures to catch up on!!!!!

So its been a long time since I have made any post. Things got realllllllly crazy around here. We moved out of our apartment into a house (we meaning my parents, aubrey and david and I cause Graham was in Afghanistan) in July of 08. December of 08 I was given a huge raised and told how wonderful I am at my job and possibly going to be able to be considered for a manger position and then the end of the week a few days before christmas I was pulled into the office and told I wasnt needed any longer. I wasnt the only one, apparantly many other people were told various other reasons why they needed to go. I am really upset about it still cause I LOVED my job there. So in Jan of 09 we received a letter from our property management company that we were renting our house from that the house has been forclosed on and I had a month to move out. Well actually what really happened was I opened the owners letters that kept coming to our address and found this out and then cornered the property management company into telling me the truth. So we found ourselves moving AGAIN. This time I hope its for atleast a year cause I am sooooooo sick of moving.

Graham finally back from Afghanistan and has been home about 3 weeks now, so we are getting use to normal life around here. Today is our 2yr wedding anniversary. I dont think we have actually lived together but a few months since we have been married with all the deployments and army training. He needs to get use to being normal again cause he came home from work today and didnt even have flowers for me...shame on him.








Here is Regen at the hotel the morning we got Graham in Utah eating cereal like a big girl.





This is right after I picked him up. It was 445 in the morning in Utah and FREEZING cold. This is the only picture we have cause everyone was so busy we couldnt get anyone to take one of us so we had to do it.

Regen meeting her daddy again. LOL. She hadnt seen him for 5 months but she wouldnt let him out of her sight after that.



This is at 400 in the morning right before we left the hotel to go and get Graham. Regen was soooooo happy to hear that we were finally going to go and get him. I think she was starting to think I was lying about me telling her daddy is coming home soon.


This was last week when we took the kids to the park. I just found out Graham got photo shop in Afghanistan for really cheap so I cant wait to play around with that. I am thinking about buying a nice camera and maybe starting up a little photogrpahy business. I love taking candid pictures of Regen outside and I think other people would love special effects with their pictures.




Regen and daddy playing in her lady bug tent we got her at ikea. Yes, Regen has her own play room. Actually she has two at our new house, I know, I know she is spoiled.

This is just Regen at the Lake, I was scared she was going to fall in so I couldn't play around to long taking different angles.
This is us in Utah when we were waiting 8 hours for Graham to check in his gear and paperwork.
Regen picking a cute yellow flower.
I love this one with the mounitains in the background. We were at the base in Utah still waiting for daddy to be done and playing outside.

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

That's great!!! I didn't think that you would ever post again. Regen is getting so big now. She looks like a 2 year old. I love how long her hair is getting...cute little pigtails. Graham looks very happy to be home. I bet you are glad too. Your family is all together again. I loved all the pics and the comments too. Thanks for sharing with us Graham's homecoming. You are a great photographer also. I like the different effects that you used. I'll be checking back often for more posts. Love you, Aunt Michelle