Yeah!! We found you! I thought you took your blog off the internet. Mom says you had to change the name so, Brian and I went like detectives until he had the bright idea of looking on Debbies links. Lo and Behold! I left you other comments on older posts that I haven't seen too. Good to see ya again! Love Jenn
Keep your chin up in this time without a husband. I'm glad you have supportive family nearby. I have a lot of respect for Graham and hope and pray he will keep safe to return to you and Regen. I couldn't believe that 400 Taliban escaped. Where is he posted or are you allowed to tell?
Yea if you are a child then they are suppose to go in right away and if you are a adult and have certain symptoms or have an alergic reaction then go. We read up on it and they say not to go in unless you have a young child or the others... Kris is o.k. now
I am a 22 year old wife and mother. My husbands name is Graham and we have an almost 2 year old princess named Regen. She is an amazing human being and has changed both her parents life for the better. Graham and I met about 3 years ago on the internet out of all places. We got married 2 years ago and have been through a lot since. We had a baby, Graham was at military school and missed her birth. Shortly after Regen was 5 months he began training to deploy to Afghanistan. He went to Afghanistan in May 2008 and just returned Feb 2009. Its been quite a ride. I am going to school full time to receive my nursing degree and Graham is working at UOP untill he gets a contractor job. I hope our life settles down here pretty soon so we can just enjoy being a family of 3.
33 Top Adult Party Themes
-
[image: 30th Birthday Party Ideas]
Hosting a birthday party for adults is now more fun than ever! These are
the best adult birthday party ideas and themes ...
Misfire dvd 2014 film complet fr
-
Misfire blu ray 4k complet france ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Misfire film complet 2014 Français
online Regarder Misfire en streaming complet (2014) Film complet
Regarder-Vf [72...
Free On-line Poker Games
-
Free On-line Poker Games
Go all in on the new Parx Poker Room located inside the primary on line
casino constructing! When the Poker session is Supplier's...
-
Its time to be thinking about booking your beach house. Dont forget your
Seaside Session to document your perfect summer vacation and get that
perfec...
Bedroom Makeover
-
Super Bruce
Trudy (Ethen's mom) Made this for us. It is beautiful! I just love it!
Tierssa, Trudy, David, and I did all the work! It was just plain w...
snow!
-
Boise had its first real snow of the year this morning. I woke up to the
most beautiful storm. I know God saved it for me! Cannon and I quickly
threw on so...
Rudolph the Semi-Decapitated Reindeer
-
Yesterday, my husband suggested that instead of driving to the nearest
Redbox to return a movie that we had watched on New Year’s Eve (we are
super big par...
Shop Dogs!
-
This is by far the #1 Christmas or Father's day gift. Even if us girls do
not quite get it- your man will be super excited. You will not believe how
much u...
It's been a while...
-
Jeez, its been a while! I feel bad that I blogged Dax's first 2 years of
life pretty much weekly (or daily sometimes) and Rocki gets nothing. Life
is busy!...
Baby Arli is 8 months
-
Where is all the time going ?? in 4 months I will be posting pics of her 1
year old birthday party :( sad... she is getting big so so fast !! Here is
what...
Resurrection Rolls
-
These were so fun and so super easy! These rolls are a great sweet treat
and an awesome way to talk about the Resurrection with small children.
See the ma...
-
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010
Another year is over. Where did it go? Time is flying and we have so much
yet to accomplish before our lives are over. I regret all...
LAKiN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
THANK YOU FOR BEING THE WORST BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD. NOT ONLY DID YOU
WALK OUT ON ME TWICE, BUT YOU WALKED OUT ON ME WHEN I NEEDED A "BEST
FRIEND" THE M...
The New House 2009
-
Our new house.
Upon entering the house, there is a small reading room off to the left,
right before the stairway.
Here is an after shot of our livingroom a...
Halloween
-
Here is the pumpkin that I carved for the Fall festival that we had at my
work. I won first place in the contest, however; there were only 2 other
people ...
Ultrasound Pictures!
-
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on. I had heard about 4-D
ultrasounds but thought it was too expensive. David did a lot of research
and ...
Jakes Birthday Party and 4th of July
-
*We could not have asked for a better week. Jake's party was the 27th. It
was amazing to see the turn out and see the excitement on Jake's face when
he sa...
More news from the Juchau clan
-
Oh how good it feels to have a new look, even if it isn't me personally! I
did get my hair trimmed though, it sits above and off my shoulders so I'm
not so...
May 3rd -- Twin's First Birthday!!!
-
It's a "puppy party!" I made the girls their own cakes with paw prints on
them and wrote their names on the cakes with frosting. They turned out cute
and t...
A little about me. .
-
SO here is a few pics of what I have done so far.. the more I figure out
how to make this blog the more I will post but for now here we go..
girls camp
-
here are some pictures from girl camp 08'...most of them are random from
the hike because i was bored and wanted to use the rest of my film....our
theme ...
4 comments:
Cool flashing sparkling signs, the song is very moving. Love you, Mom
Yeah!! We found you! I thought you took your blog off the internet. Mom says you had to change the name so, Brian and I went like detectives until he had the bright idea of looking on Debbies links. Lo and Behold! I left you other comments on older posts that I haven't seen too. Good to see ya again! Love Jenn
Keep your chin up in this time without a husband. I'm glad you have supportive family nearby. I have a lot of respect for Graham and hope and pray he will keep safe to return to you and Regen. I couldn't believe that 400 Taliban escaped. Where is he posted or are you allowed to tell?
Yea if you are a child then they are suppose to go in right away and if you are a adult and have certain symptoms or have an alergic reaction then go. We read up on it and they say not to go in unless you have a young child or the others... Kris is o.k. now
Post a Comment