Saturday, May 17, 2008

GOING BACK BLONDE!!!

Regen and her piggy tailsI am going back blonde. I could of just bleached the heck out of my hair, but I like it being soft and being able to run a come through it so it will be a process. I will go back in a few weeks and get some more blonde and another visit after that for the blonde to actually be blonde and not carmel.
I thought brown hair would make my face look skinnier but blonde hair actually does. Now I need to lose the last 30lbs and get my boob job surgery and I will be the one singing, "I am bringing sexy back."
Regen's first time eating spaghetti, or should I say "wearing" spaghetti. She also wanted to show me all her beautiful pearly whites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new hair color it looks great on you:) I hope you have fun at sea world!! Love ya sis

Michelle Lee said...

Your hair color looks pretty good like it is. I like the carmel highlighted look. Cute pictures of baby Regen. She is getting so big now. Thanks for updating your blog. It's fun to see you. Send everyone your new blog address so they can change it on their blog and finally get back in touch with you. Sounds like you girls had fun at Sea World. I want to see the pictures too.

DJ said...

I'm glad that I can see your blog again. I love the light colors in your hair, I love your hair no matter what you color it. Regen is so cute, give her a big hug for me. Love Mom

Brandee said...

Love your hair - makes me want to lighten mine...especially if it will make me look skinnier! :)
Thanks for the link to your blog so we can keep track of you!

Jennifer said...

Hey girl, Thats a good idea to do your hair back slowly. I remember when mine was black and I did it in one shot and it turned bright orange! I had to go back 2 more times anyhow to fix it. I totally feel the same way about the 'boob' thing. I would love it too but, I just think to myself, "is it really worth the time, money, pain and possible side effects?" I think, what if something happened and I couldn't nurse my next baby or something. Too scary. So, I just buy cute push up bras instead! Love Jenn