Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our trip to Utah!!!

At the ceremony before we said bye bye to daddy
All of them getting on the plane. It was hard to be sad because I knew they were just going to Washington. I am sure I will fall apart when I actually have to say goodbye for Afghanistan in a month.More pictures of my honey...I need to lose weight and bad
Graham bought Regen two star war action figures and she LOVES them. They are her special toys from Daddy. I love how he plays with her. That is his whole world right there.

Family pic. We had exaclty 3hrs and 45 min of sleep that night. I think it was like 5 in the morning. I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!!!
Graham loves this magazine. This was the best day of his life to actually go to where it is produced, to bad they were closed...hhahRegen being cute as ever!!

She loves her daddy, and she loves her daddy's things. I love how they were both wearing pink
Graham looking so cute.Regen's first time seeing snow. All there was was this pile in the parking lot so I plopped her on it. She didn't know exactly what to think of it.


I love this picture of them. You can see that she does look like him, the ears, the eye shape and the cheeks. It is so precious.
Yeah, my honeyThe first day we were there it snowed like crazy and the rest of the time it was hot and all the snow melted. But it was really awesome to see the snow again. Regen just wanted to get the heck out of there.
Mommy and her little baby girl.
Graham looking sexy on his phone. The building in the background is where he spent the whole month living in Utah.




3 comments:

DJ said...

I was happy to see you put the pictures of your trip up, good job. Now you can put up the adorable Easter ones we took yesterday, I can't wait to see those.

Jennifer said...

Wow, I love seeing photos of you and your little family. You guys are so cute and you take really great photos. I love the photo of Regen and her Daddy. They look precious. I bet you are going to miss him terribly. That is such a brave thing you are doing. Hang in there niece. Love Jenn

Michelle Lee said...

Ashley, I love your photo journaling. You will look back at the pictures and all your cute comments and remember the special time you had as a family. Graham is doing something very important and we all support him. I know it will be hard to be away from him so long. Stay strong and depend on your family. We love you guys.