So I have been pretty busy these last couple weeks and havent been able to put pictures on. Then I got so far behind it just seemed like a chore to have to post all of them in their own little spots. So I just added all the pictures I wanted out of order. Now you can see what we are up to. HAHAH!
The beginning of eating
MMMMM yummy.
This is her, "Give me more food and stop taking pictures of me," face.
I love this picture. You can finally see her mohawk and her big blue eyes with super long eyelashes and her rosebud mouth.
She was having fun, she LOVES to swing.
She only likes soft things being a princess and all. So we had to pad the swing with her blanket.
Being so cute in the swing.
MM foods!!
Playing with daddy!
Throwing a fit. She hates her carseat.
Look at her pigtails.
Eating cake. I am a bad mommy. I gave her a piece in her highchair and she went to town. I dont think she actually got any in her mouth though, but it WAS ALL OVER!
She is voting for Romney. If you look close enough you can see her bottom tooth. I discovered it that day when I was cleaning sand out of her mouth after she face planted. OOPS.
Her awesome new pair of shoes.
















2 comments:
You both are such good parents. She is such a cutie, I'm glad I get to see her every day and play with her and watch her grow.
I love all the pictures of your baby. It doesn't matter if they are all mixed up. She looks like she is getting so big now and totally a cutie pie!!
Post a Comment