Friday, September 28, 2007

Regen and the bear

We are taking pictures each month of Regen with the bear each month to see how much she has grown. Here she is her first day home at 4 days old weighing 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long.
1 month old. Wearing her baby uggs.

She is 2 months old in the pictures and weighs 9lbs and is 23 inches long. She is so beautiful.






4 comments:

ebow said...

Ashley and Graham I love your blog! Your baby girl is just soooo cute! I love the bear idea. You can really tell how she grows. Daniel was 9lb when he was born!

Unknown said...

You don't like this kid much do you?
She looks like a keeper.

Grandpa Juchau

Michelle Lee said...

I think your baby is so cute. I love the bear idea too. I think I'll borrow that idea and get something to show how my baby is growing. Of course, we are talking about 9 months from now.

pkabow said...

I had a basket chair, sort of like the papa san chairs only in miniature, that I took pictures of your mom in. She is the only one I did that with though.